Monday, February 11, 2019

Indrajal Comics Complete Collection (1964 - 1990) (WebP) (Doc MaKS)

Indrajal Comics Complete Collection (1964 - 1990) Preview by Doc MaKS
Indrajal Comics Complete: English | CBZ | WebP | Collection | 805 Editions | 18.6 GB

Description:
Indrajal Comics is an Indian Comic book series as well as Imprint, as Imprints and Series are not explicitly separated among most Indian comics. Published by the publisher of the Times of India, Bennett Coleman and Co, it produced about 805 issues from 1964 to 1990. Major characters were syndicated from King Features, and included The Phantom (more than 50% of material featured the Phantom), Mandrake the Magician, Flash Gordon, Bahadur, Rip Kirby, Buz Sawyer, etc.. From 1964-1982, the issues were numbered linearly from 1-443. Issues No.123 and No.124 were not printed due to industrial strike. From January 1983, No.444, was identified as Vol.20, No.1, till it ended at Vol.27 No.8, which would have been No.805 as per the original scheme. The series was variously published as a weekly, monthly and fortnightly.


Indrajal Comics Complete Collection (WebP) NFO



Indrajal Comics V01: English | CBZ | WebP | Collection | 443 Editions | 11.1 GB
Indrajal Comics V2x: English | CBZ | WebP | Collection | 362 Editions | 7.49 GB

Publisher: Bennet, Coleman & Co
Status: Finished
Schedule: Weekly
Format: Ongoing Series
Publication: 1964-1990

Some of the reader apps that I recommend:
YACReader  (Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS)
ComicRack  (Windows, Android, iOS)
CDisplayEx (Windows, Android)
HoneyView  (Windows)     <<<------------ fastest and easiest to use

My sincere thanks to the original scanners and uploaders.

Took a few years to find all editions. So, Thoroughly Enjoy the Treasure!!!

Regards,
Doc MaKS

Personal Notes:
A lot of history here. After years of scouring on the net, I managed to collect all Indrajal editions in jpg by mid-2014 (went nuts with excitement and really wanted to share that feeing to as many as possible) but a majority (say 65%) came from a common blog who did not even bother to acknowledge that achievement. So i posted in a newly made friend's blog (MiSD) who is a gem of a person, for months after thoroughly renaming each file and checking for errors and replacing with best available scan, etc... and I posted 2 huge volumes of Indrajal as complete collections in mega and zippy (took weeks with my internet speed). But someone in that common blog stole the links and claimed them as their own, which pissed me off, but I still asked politely to put my name as the original uploader at-least. But to my horror was bullied for asking that and ridiculed as though I had stolen their original work, LOL. For Fuck's Sake, those guys think that by scanning a copy of a book gives only them the rights on the internet to spread it (I kept asking them permission, to repost on Mega and others). It just turns out they are really old (probably 55+ by now) with some serious mental health issues or just downright selfish assholes and hence were being uncouth, since that I got there first. So, I just uploaded to torrent sites and seeded along with help of some friends more than 9TB on those 2 torrents after a couple of years.

I then decided to revamp the whole thing and started to become a modern re-encoder myself, with WebP at the core. I am redistributing with transcoding to a modern format to save a lot of hdd space with appropriate consolidation. I have checked each file multiple times (if anyone wants to know it's 25,850+ files, initially) and re-encoded into WebP and packed back to CBZ. So now, everyone can enjoy the lowest possible size with the highest quality.

Also, check out Indrajal on Comicvine, where I, Red Devil (my other alias), rectified and uploaded every editions' covers, etc...

If there are any errors kindly report them here and I will rectify them. I know that (thanks to Eagle eyed blogger :) Radium) Indrajal Comics #693 v24n41 (1987) Aditya- The Childwoman has 2 missing English pages 6,7 and hence, I substituted them in Hindi for now. If anyone has any scanned or actual book of that edition with those pages, please send it here so that I could release a 'Proper' copy.

Keep Seeding!!!

73 comments:

  1. No seeds. Please upload it on mega downloads if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for this. Much appreciated for the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it still available for download? If so can you seed again? A million thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome. Yes, it is available for download coz am still seeding.

      Delete
  4. Hi Doc, I started download today. Thanks for this.. i will keep seeding forever. Thanks a ton for this again.. let me know if I can help you in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kushal, U are most welcome. Thank you for helping me seed, most of them just download and run.

      Delete
    2. Don't thank me, I can see the way the files are organized.. It must have taken hell lot of time.. the least i can do to show my appreciation is seed for as long as I can. I reached 71% today. hopefully from tomorrow I will seed properly. I will seed every day from 10PM to 2AM. Thanks again for all your hardwork and know that it is really highly appreciated.

      Delete
    3. Hi Doc, Yes!!... Download completed.. started seeding now. Let me know if I can help in any other way :) .. this is a goooood cause my man.. I am literally living my childhood. Thanks again and again and again :)

      Delete
    4. You have no idea how happy am feeling now coz of what u said, that u know exactly how i felt, when i had the entire collection in one place. Sooooo many more to read again and even more for the first time :)

      Thank you, dear Kushal, for helping me seed.

      I do have one query though, Indrajal Comics #693 v24n41 (1987) Aditya- The Childwoman has 2 missing english pages 6,7 and so I substituted them from the hindi version, and want to know if you have any scanned or actual book of that edition.

      Delete
    5. Hey Doc, I don't have it with me but I found it online.. have a look if this what you are looking for.

      https://www.sjcomics.com/childwoman-aditya-inderjal-comics-v24-no-41/

      Delete
    6. Thanks, but they are missing those pages as well since they have the same one i used. Read my encoded vesion and u will see.

      Delete
  5. A million thanks to you !!!!! Please SEED people. SEED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Doc, for bringing this back. Great collection. Will seed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you... Thank You... Thank You... Infinite Infinite Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Link is right there, either use magnet link to directly open your torrent client or else copy paste it in it. Otherwise download the torrent file from mega and run it.

      Delete
  9. but my compliments on amazing work done.
    now its comprehensive , earlier I had Piece Meal around 200 Hindi +english Scans

    ReplyDelete
  10. least we can do is seed and let others also enjoy this Fab Effort

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Doc ... I just downloaded Indrajal Comics ... however when I try to open it with CDisplay it says.. "There are no image files to display" ... Please Help ... I am an avid Fan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CDisplay is obsolete, try the other ones that i have described in the main post above.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a ton Doc..I am able to view using YACReader.... Brings back a flood of memories of summer vacations and lazy afternoons with these amazing comics... God Bless n Cheers :D :D

      Delete
    3. Most Welcome, XANDER. I know that feeling very well :), Cheers n Enjoy.

      Delete
  12. no sseds @Doc, stopped at 26 %. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz provide mega link of this precious collection 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bhai, jpeg wali torrents MEGA pe upload kar do yaar. MEGA pe register karke 50gb free storage milta hai. JPEG wale torrent 1337 se kiye, both from my Netherlands server and also from my home, but 7.4% se aage nahi badha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai baar edits bhi karta hu images extract karke. webp support nahi karta har jagah. jpeg wali seed kar do. 88.198.41.254 meri hi ip hai.

      Delete
    2. Don't have those rar files anymore and i do not understand why you are giving your IP address.
      I would sugggest using latest tools which all seem to support WebP (you can even open webp in mspaint and convert to jpg or png if needed).

      Delete
  15. Any chance this can be seeded again ? Would love to relive those years :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doc MakS i start download tonight please seed for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like i said before, haven't stopped seeding since years now...

      Delete
  17. Hi, I just came across your treasure! It reminds me of my childhood. I have just downloaded the link, I hope I can get the download. Tons of thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Appreciate the effort and perseverance. Brings back a lot of memories. Grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cannot download, is it possible to share it via Google Drive?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Doc MaKs. Thanks a ton. Please seed. Not downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cannot download. Status showing Downloading metadata 0.0%

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the contribution , i am stuck at 2.8% download please seed

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks a lot...will download and then start seeding it...your efforts on the collection is much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  24. found this treasure which i was looking for many months....unfortunately no seeders....please seed or if you have google drive kindly share.

    ReplyDelete
  25. never mind. its working. super thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. no seeds, please seed NOW! the league of extraordinary gentlemen, please come to my rescue

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for this Doc MaKS! These bring back nostalgic memories not just for me, but for my parents too :)
    Unfortunately, there appear to be no seeds at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still seeding (more than 11Terabytes since 4+ years). Check your client settings and keep trying.

      Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete
  28. Hi Doc MaKS, I dont see any active seeders. Can you please confirm if you are still seeding? Great effort BTW!!

    ReplyDelete